Twelve Master Classes and workshops specially designed for his friends announced the 7th Chania Film Festival to be held this year from October 23 to November 2.
· Photographing with the “click” of the heart: Experiential Photography Workshop / Animator: Maro Kouri Photojournalist | Photo Coach
· Freinet’s pedagogy. Theoretical and practical approach: Animators: Niki Kokkinoplitis, Educator and Aspasia Kalisora, Educator
· The Digital Body and Audiovisual Narration: Animator: Angelos Floros, Professor of the Ionian University
· The Actor in the Cinema: A conversation with Akis Sakellariou
· Adult Theatre Workshop: Animator: Konstantinos Babilas, Theatrologist – Director
· Writing Music for a Film: Animator: Giorgos Saltaris, Pianist – Composer
· From personal history to oral testimony documentary: Animator: Vassilis Loules, Director
· Filming reality: Animator: Irina Boyko, Director
· Painting with Indian ink: Animator: Joe Chang, Director, Producer and Animator
· Children’s Film Clubs: The Enjoyment of Viewing
· Stop motion animation: Animator: Spyros Siakas and creative team of the University of West Attica
· Sketch workshop by members of the Greek Cartoonists’ Union on the occasion of the sketch exhibition “DEMOCRISIS – Democracy in Crisis” hosted by the Festival. Animators: Members of the Association of Cartoonists
Master Classes and workshops can accept a specific number of people and will be on a first come, first served basis. Participation in all of them is subject to a relevant online APPLICATION. It is worth noting that all participants will be given a Certificate of Participation.
You can view descriptions of the workshops and register online at the https://chaniafilmfestival.com/masterclasses2019/